Kontes Link: www.canon-asia.com
Deadline: 30 September 2012
Hadiah: Kamera Canon EOS 650D DSLR
Peserta: WN India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam
copy-paste dari webnya...
WHAT’S YOUR PASSION?
Whether it’s a thing, hobby, or activity – show us your passion and stand a chance to win an EOS 650D DSLR Camera.Photos will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
MechanicsSimply shoot a picture of whatever tickles your fancy, fires up your heart – people, objects, places and the like, showing them in their best photographic expression.
- • How unusual the subject was portrayed
- • Photographic quality and visual appeal
- • Originality of concept
Terms and Conditions
- 1.1 The Contest is organised by Canon Singapore Pte. Ltd. ("CSPL") and is open to all Eligible Participants. By submitting an entry to the Contest, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.2 An "Eligible Participant" means a citizen or permanent resident at least 18 years of age, residing in India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam, who submits a Qualifying Entry to CSPL during the Qualifying Period and excludes the following:
- (a) employees of CSPL and CSPL's subsidiaries and affiliates and their immediate families;
- (b) employees of CSPL's partners, distributors, dealers and advertising and promotions agencies and persons involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Contest; and
- (c) any other person that CSPL may decide to exclude at its sole and absolute discretion without notice and without furnishing any reason.
- 1.3 A "Qualifying Entry" means the successful submission of a completed entry together with any other information requested. The completion and validity of the particulars of each entry shall be determined at CSPL's sole discretion.
- 2.1 Photo must be taken by and solely owned by the participant.
- 2.2 Participants must submit a photograph showing a subject that he/she is passionate about – whether they are people, objects, places and even events.
- 2.3 Main Photo Entry must include title and a caption of the photo.
- 2.4 Photos must be in .jpg / .jpeg / .png format with total size of 300Kb or less. Photo can be in colour or black and white.
- 2.5 The participant must be able (when asked by CSPL) to submit a high-resolution and high-quality original image measuring at least 1500 pixels at the longest end should the entry be short listed under the Featured section.
- 2.6 Photo with watermark may be allowed provided that such watermark shall not in any event interfere with the appearance of the photo subject to CSPL's sole discretion and a watermark-free version shall be provided by the participant upon request.
- 2.7 There are no limits on the times each participant can submit new entries. Photos submitted can be taken using any camera.
- 2.8 Photos will be screened before they are published online and therefore it will take some time before it can be viewed on the website. Photos showing nudity, violence, cruelty and other scenarios deemed unfit for publication by the screening committee shall not be published without furnishing any reason.
- 2.9 Deadline for submitting entries is 00:00 pm (GMT+8) on 30 September 2012. Entries received after the deadline will not be accepted.
- 3.1 Winners of the Contest will be announced on 15 November 2012.
- 3.2 All prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and are subject to the terms and conditions accompanying them (if any). CSPL may at its sole and absolute discretion, withdraw and/or substitute any prize with any other item of similar value without notice and without furnishing any reason. If the preferred prize selected by the winner(s) is unavailable due to availability of stock, CSPL reserves the rights to replace it with one of similar value. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred in relation to prizes.
- 3.3 All winners will be notified via e-mail and/or mobile phone. If a winner does not respond to the notification within fourteen (14) days, CSPL reserves the right to select another winner, forfeit the prize and/or donate the prize to charity.
- 3.4 Prizes will be awarded on an "as is" basis. In no event CSPL will be liable in any way to any person for any loss or damage arising from winner's acceptance and the use of the prize howsoever caused. CSPL makes no warranties, representations or guarantee either expressed or implied regarding any prize including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- 3.5 Each winner shall provide his/her original Identity Card / Passport for verification of proof of eligibility for receipt of a prize.
- 3.6 Decisions on entry winners will be final and binding.
- 4.1 By participating in the Contest, each participant presents and warrants that he/she is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the submission and all materials submitted do not infringe any copyright, trademark, property rights, rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party and that he/she has the full and unrestricted right to transfer or submit the said materials to CSPL free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
- 4.2 Each participant further agrees to hold CSPL and its officers, directors, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against any claims, losses, liabilities, expenses, costs and damages and hereby waives any right to pursue any claims of any nature arising in connection with CSPL's use of any materials submitted to CSPL.
- 4.3 Without prejudice to the rest of these Terms and Conditions, by participating in the Contest, each participant acknowledges and agrees to:
- (a) the disclosing of any information relating to such participant or provided by such participant, to any person involved in organising, promoting and/or conducting the Contest and any regulatory, supervisory or other government authority or body, court of law or tribunal, in the Countries, where such disclosure is required by law, regulation, judgment or order of court or of any tribunal;
- (b) the usage of his/her names, personal particulars, likeness and photographs for any advertising, promotional and publicity activities relating to or in connection with the Contest and in such manner at such place as CSPL may determine at its sole and absolute discretion; and
- (c) all entries becoming the sole property of CSPL. CSPL reserves the right to use these entry forms, content and information in any manner it deems fit, without the need to seek the consent of any party or make any financial payment or fees to any other party.
- 5.2 Any participant who breaches any of these Terms and Conditions shall be disqualified from the Contest and other contests organised by CSPL or have its prize forfeited as determined by CSPL at its sole discretion.
- 5.3 CSPL shall not be liable in any way to any person for any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the Contest howsoever caused (including without limitation any error in the allocation of chances, breakdown or malfunction in any online transmissions, computer system or equipment, any misdirected or lost notice and any act or omission by any person).
- 5.4 CSPL shall have the sole and absolute discretion to decide on all matters relating to or in connection with the Contest (including but not limited to eligibility and the conduct of the Contest) and such decision(s) shall be final and binding on all participants. CSPL shall not be obliged to enter into any correspondence with any participant on any matter concerning the Contest.
- 5.5 CSPL may at any time at its sole and absolute discretion, terminate the Contest or vary any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and without furnishing any reason.
- 5.6 In the event of any inconsistency between the Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other material relating to or in connection with the Contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- 5.7 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Singapore laws and the participants of the Contest shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Singapore courts. This Contest is null and void in any country where its operation is prohibited by law.
Kontes kita hanya memberikan informasi kontes, bukan merupakan bagian dan tidak berhubungan sama sekali dengan perusahaan/panitia penyelenggara kontes. Jadi, mohon setiap komplain, pertanyaan, dll yang berhubungan dengan kontes, produk, perusahaan/ panitia penyelenggara dikirimkan langsung kepada perusahaan/ panitia penyelenggara kontes yang alamat, link, atau no. telp nya dicantumkan pada bagian bawah artikel kontes kita. Kontes Kita tidak bertanggung jawab terhadap efek yang didapat peserta akibat mengikuti kontes yang dicantumkan di blog ini, kecuali klo mo bagi2 hadiah sih.... tidak menolak ;p. Feedback, pertanyaan, info kontes, pasang iklan dsb bisa dikirim ke firstname.lastname@example.org